Last updated: 03/06/2021
Who is the data controller?
Identity: TORMES DESIGN, S.A.U. (Tax ID Code: A54902820)
Postal address: Calle del Marco 61 – 62, PI Las Atalayas, 03114 Alicante (Spain)
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 0034 965 107 419
What personal data do we process?
Within the framework of the various processing of activities carried out in the organisation, the following types are collected:
- Identification details
- Academic/professional details
- Job Details
- Personal characteristics
For what purpose and in what specific cases shall we process the personal data?
At www.alhambrafabrics.com we process personal data for the following purposes:
- Customers: to manage the sale of goods and services, payment gateway, offers, quotations and contracts, customer service, contact and commercial relations.
- Newsletter: To send information through the means provided about the news, products and services related to us or our sector.
- Contact: to respond to requests for information received about the products and services that are offered, as well as to respond to any kind of question the users might send.
- Work with us: To undertaken staff selection processes, both current and future.
No profiles shall be prepared nor shall automated decisions be made with the personal data collected.
What is the legal basis for processing the data?
In the organisation, personal information can be processed for:
To respond to the requests, the party concerned must provide the minimum information requested. Otherwise, they cannot be dealt with.
For how long do we process the personal data?
At www.alhambrafabrics.com the personal data are processed for the following periods:
(I) The period necessary to meet the operating obligations.
(II) The period set out in law.
The data shall be stored for the time required to comply with the purpose for which it was collected and to determine any possible liabilities which may derive from said purpose and the processing of such data, in accordance with the aforementioned regulations, besides the periods set out in the applicable regulations concerning files and documentation.
With whom do we share the personal data?
To fulfil the foregoing purposes, personal data may be shared with:
- Providers of suppliers that carry out services in our name.
In general, we inform you of the following data transfers outside the European Economic Area: MailChimp for sending commercial information, enabled by the following adequate warranty: Standard contract terms. You can find more information at the following link.
What rights can you exercise ?
According to European Union regulations, you enjoy the following rights:
- Access, the right to request information from the data controller from a file about whether your personal data are being processed.
- Rectification, a right that allows the affected person to request the amendment of inaccurate or incomplete data.
- To object, a person’s right to object to the processing of their personal data or to their transfer.
- Automated individual decisions, the right to not be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including the preparation of profiles, that has legal consequences for it or which significantly affects it in a similar way.
- Limitation, the right to suspend the processing of the user’s personal data in certain circumstances.
- Erasure or to Be Forgotten, the right to erasure of the data subject’s personal data
- Portability, the right to ask the data controller to provide another data controller in a structured, clear format.
The deadline for resolving the request shall be 30 days as from its receipt; it may be extended by a maximum of 2 months, provided it is necessary.
The applicant may exercise their rights through the following means:
– Emailing email@example.com, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy on the obverse of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
– Postal mail to the address of the data controller, providing documentation proving the identity of the applicant (copy on the obverse of the National Identity Document, or equivalent).
– In any case, you may request the protection of the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website.